On this episode of the 40+ Fitness Podcast, I respond to a Facebook Group member question. How do you keep the weight off after you've lost it?
- KEEP AT IT – If what you’ve been doing has been working, keep doing what you’re doing. Find your comfortable set point where your body wants to be and work to maintain that weight.
- REVISIT YOUR WHY – Make sure that your why is solid in your mind as why you wanted to lose weight and be on this journey. Use this to help you stay on this path.
- SET NEW GOALS – Find a new fitness goal that will keep you active and excited. Keep moving towards something.
- FIND FIT FRIENDS – Surround yourself with like-minded people to keep you engaged and accountable.
- THROW AWAY YOUR FAT PANTS – You don’t need the reminder and you won’t be needing them again!
Another episode you may enjoy