Joanna Garzilli is an authority in the field of intuition, conscious business growth, and spiritual leadership. She is also the author of a fascinating new book called Big Miracles, a sort of manual that explains how to reengage with yourself, who you are, and who you could be.
Joanna explains that health and fitness is not just physical. It’s also a matter of the mind and spirit. There is a balance between doing the work and having the mindset to allow you to reach your goals.
In the book, Joanna explains 11 key rules:
- Align with the spirit – Do you feel good or do you feel bad? Be honest with yourself to know if you are aligned.
- Be a spiritual vehicle – Achieve a new level of awareness and experience ongoing spiritual awakenings.
- Commit to your breakthrough – Without commitment, nothing happens. Focus on the end result and surrender.
- Forgive mistakes – Don’t beat yourself up over mistakes. Perhaps mistakes are miracles waiting to happen.
- Living without ego – A little bit of ego lets us see our strengths and speak up for ourselves, but too much can be an issue.
- Believe in your ability – Close the gap between “if” and “when.” Use exercise as a way to clear your doubts.
- Accept responsibility – “You can’t change what happened in the past, but you can clean up how you feel about it.”
- Aim high – This allows us to realize we can do more than we think.
- Take the right action – Action is necessary to get results.
- Be of service – Be of service to your body and your body will take care of you.
- Break through to your big miracle – Figure out what will keep you amplified to get that breakthrough and keep you moving forward.
To connect with Joanna, visit www.JoannaGarzilli.com.